09 March, 2007

It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas!

Thanks to the post office.

Today I received a note from the post office that they tried to deliver a parcel and they couldn't because there was nobody at home. So I went to pick it up and found a lovely box filled to the brim with chocolates, sweets and a wonderful book! All courtesy of my friend Anja, who lives in Germany and is the sweetest girl ever!
We're very grateful. The guys got their share and they did grunted their appreciation and thanks while they were munching away with glee.

The best part of it all was the total surprise which only adds to the thrill. She sent us the parcel just because she loves us and it feels GREAT!

What I find totally uncanny is that she always manages to do this when I need a boost. How does she knows it? and well in advance!! I felt loved and now I'm terribly grateful. My friends are all over the world but here and I miss them all, but this does bring her a lot closer!!

Thanks a lot!!

No comments: