02 September, 2006

Moving in, moving out, disco lady!

The tittle refers to an oldie that i used to dance to. Remeber "disco lady" by Johnny Taylor?

Shake it up, shake it down
Move it in, move it round, disco lady
Move it in, move it out,
move it in round about, disco lady
Shake it up, shake it down
Move it in, move it around, disco lady
Well, hey sexy lady

Well... I like the moving moving Sacha baron Cohen´s (Ali G.) style but GOD, I hate to actually move houses!
Yesterday we did it and it was nighmarish. Nothing wrong, actually it was pretty painless as far as moving goes, but it´ll take some time to recover.
So forgive me the short entry but right now I´m going to take a siesta and later on we´re all going to the poshest restaurant we can find to celebrate both the starting to our new life and my birthday.

1 comment:

KlaudjaB said...

Thanks!!!!

The trouble is that we´re planing to buy a flat so we´re only renting until February. I don´t even want to think about it!!!

Thanks for the English bit. Maybe I should get all Ally McBeal and use more lyrics in my writing.