14 September, 2006

(almost) all reunited again

Well. What can I say?
What was the ranking place of moving houses in the list of stress inducing experiences?
Our earthy possetions are here with us finally and they look more or less ok and more or less rubish. Although for the life of me I can not figure it out why did I pack a quite old Yorkshire pudding tin in the first place.

Whatever.
I'm totally knackered.

My wise friend left us today.
She's been a real doll and help us a lot pushing boxes around the flat.
It was great to have her here these few days.
She talked me over my wish to go back to England saying that things do get better after a while but that I have to make it happens. She even say that I don't need prozac but a few night out with friend. There's plenty of night here, sadly not friends.

I miss my friend and I miss my extended family. I'm very tired and I want to cry. Again.
And a sure sign of incoming depression: I don't even want to bother with the spellchecker. I feel that nobody is reading this anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Claudia, just writing to let you know that we all love reading your blog here at Filton Library & we talk about you a lot (only nice things of course). We all miss you loads, and are happy that you are doing so well over there. Love from all of us xxxxxx