20 September, 2006

I found it!!

One of my jobs here is to find a suitable place to buy. The boys want it big, with a garage, close to the tube and with a big play room, I want it with a big kitchen, nice view, a lift, 3 bedrooms and nice location.
We´re registred with a number of state agents and every single day I migh have to see at least one, ussually lacking something or other.
Being ever the proactive one, I keep my eyes open when out and about to see if there´s any flat on sale privatelly and I finally found my ideal one. Three bedrooms, a bigish kitchen, 2 toilets (one with a jacuzzi stile bath!), it´s on the second floor, 2 lifts, nice balcony overlooking the inside of the block (quieter), pretty new, I even loke the decoration! It has everything except for a parking place.

The only problem is that the owners promised to wait until Friday for a couple who are looking for a mortgage. So. we´ll have to wait a bit longer.
Wish me luck!

No comments: