14 April, 2007

The perfect keyring

I don't wear jewelry but I do like bling from time to time. However, I'm very particular and don't like most things I see around anyway and the things I do like... well... for the most part I cannot afford them. My dad used to say that I have a taste for champagne but a budget for Coca cola.
Since we've moved to the new house I'm looking for the perfect keyring, a bling one if at all possible. Every time I moved to a new place I've bought a new keyring, and they do mean the new place and also a new phase in my life.
In this case, since we're moving into the most modernist, art deco, whatever design filled city I've ever seen, well, I was looking for a new designer keyring without any luck. I'm looking for something like this two designed for Alessi for the MoMa in New York. I do find them gorgeous! But, sadly, the little guy is sold off in the online museum shop. Sad.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi, i wanted to thank you for your visit y wish you luck with your keyring.
Sometimes it´s very hard to find exactly what we are looking for.

See you.

KlaudjaB said...

Thanks, Alicia.
I saw one yesterday in "el corte inglés", shaped as a whale and cute but not THE ONE. Yet.