11 April, 2007

Busy times

Last week was really slow and I expected things to pick up slowly, but life gets complicated sometimes and this week I'm working extra.
On top of my usual work I'm doing some extra hours to cover for a colleague whose sister died last week in a car crash. I don't even know this lady, we just work for the same agency, but she sent me an e-mail last week asking to replace her a few hours for a couple of weeks and I couldn't say no so I'm doing some of her hours.

Plus, late on Monday, I went to Girona Airport to pick up a couple of dear friends of mine. Barbara's one of my oldest friend in my British time, as I meet her the very first year I arrived in Bristol and the friendship grew from there.
It's great to be able to catch up with long distance friends, plus I think they're liking Barcelona a lot. Even if we're not having any fiesta right now.

There's two main airports in this part of the world, the one that EasyJet use is in El Pratt (I love that name) and the one used by RyanAir is Girona. Both are ok if you'd like to visit us in Sabadell and both airlines flightsfrom Bristol.
Just so you know. wink wink!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. My passport has arrived at last. only need some money and a husband with time off love Glynis

KlaudjaB said...

Hurra!!
Glynis has a passport!!!
Now we have to plan your visi, because Barcelona can be really hot and I know you do't like hot weather... let me think...