28 June, 2007

Writing reports

I was very naive because I though that this week was to be more relaxed already, I didn't know that I have to write my students' reports. Teacher's work feel like the proverbial icebergs as there's much more to it than it looks for afar.
I hate to write reports. I don't know what's worst, to write them in English or in Spanish. In the first is stressful and time consuming, in the latter is just plain boring.
The expected reports are not long or complicated, but there's a set of EU rules and standards that they have to match and to read it all took me at least one whole afternoon. At least I don't have to mark exams!!!
One of the agencies also asked me to write a plan for next year's classes, one for each group.
The deadline is Friday but I started on Monday and it looks like this is going to take some time.
Wish me luck.

No comments: