04 February, 2007

What do you think about this?

I decided to get some business cards (found a company on the web that makes them for free, with the hope of selling you some other stuff along the way) and then I thought that they should also have the url (web page address) to my CV just in case (I'm still a bit short of the amount I want to generate monthly).
So, the first step was to build a web page. This was on my to-do list for a very long time (actually since I graduated, almost last century) but never got around to actually do it. Typical.

Now I really had no excuse, so I build a basic web page in a less than half an hour, so I could add the url in the cards. So my CV is here: Claudia's CV
Because it was build in haste, I need your validation and eagle eye for detail. What do you think?
1- do you think it should be in English? After all is for the Spanish job market, but I am advertising the teaching of the English.
2- do the links work for you?
3- do you like how it looks?

and for the people able to read Spanish: does it reads too informal?

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Clau,

Me habia olvidado que tenias este Blog, gracias por recordarmelo, claro, vine y escribi el primer comentario cuando lo creaste, y luego me mande a mudar - disculpas mil.

Me parece que tenes que traducir el CV al ingles che! los possibles "clientes" es posible que hagan search en ingle!

La informalidad? que informalidad :-)

Los links no los mire todos, pero para empezar el del email esta mail, deberia ser href=mailto:address.

abrazabesos - siempre

martinR

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm impressed tried a couple of the links and they worked fine. format looked really good and even more important even an idiot could manage to read it and understand most of it and I don't speak or understand Spanish as you know lots of love Glynis x x x x x

KlaudjaB said...

Thank for the feedback, guys. As soon as I have some time I'll do an English version.