13 February, 2007

Mind games

Ok. for the past few days I was playing all sort of mind games with myself.

Firstly, I refused to buy my favourite magazine UNTIL and UNLESS I joined and started the yoga class. Then I got increasingly anxious because it's a foreign magazine and the shops in downtown Barcelona only stock a few and they sell quickly sometimes and judging on how things were going, I risked missing it altogether (not even I believe in me anymore!!).
Then: I finally caved in and went and bough my Vanity Fair fooling myself with the following: I'm not allowing myself to actually read Vanity Fair UNTIL and UNLESS I join and start the wretched class.
That was 4 days ago and so far I'm virtuously not reading it, not I that I'm doing any yoga yet.
Damn it!! I'm truly devious!!

(or far too clever/lazy for my own good)

So, time for plan B:
I'm not allowed to write anything else but this subject into this blog and any personal e-mails.

No comments: