18 March, 2008

Parent's season

My mother in law is arriving latter today and this means the starting of parent's seasons, the time when our elderly parents travel to visit and to stay some weeks with us.
So... I'll be trying my best to be patient with the old people.

The worst thing is that I have to give up my computer room as this is the place where the old people sleep when they stay here. The desk with the pc are relocated to my bedroom and everything gets smaller and more crowded and the flat gets a bit claustrophobic.

As our family lives in the other hemisphere most of the time, we're not used to have them around living here 24/7 but they were great parents to us and I suppose is time for us to give some care back to them.

My son loves to have his grandparents here as they spoil him rotten, of course. So, he's really the one looking forward to the time of the year.

Wish me luck!

No comments: