07 October, 2007

Rugby day (again)

I took my guys to the airport feeling totally sad and full with envy to see them going with a spring in their step and Puma's T-shirts on. Well... nobody said that being a very good and generous mum doesn't go together with feeling sad!
I think that it only counts as a generous action if you really value what you're giving up... Then this one is really and truly generous and it should earn me a place in heaven. Pity I'm a atheist!

Then, in order to cheer me up I drove to the nearest beach in Casteldefells with my dad, Darwin and we went to have lunch in a cafe and for a long walk.
It's a very nice day, sunny and warm and there were loads of people down the beach.
After that I drove back home just in time to watch the South Africa vs, Fiji match. I was cheering for Fiji because they were the underdogs and they play with such heart that is a joy to watch (more than half the people in the stadium thought the same as they were cheering like mad). They lost but fought valiantly. A great match! Now whoever win the game Argentina vs. Scotland will play South Africa.

They guys just send me a text saying that they're actually entering into the stadium in Paris and the atmosphere is totally thrilling.

Of course, back in Argentina everybody is talking about the match and there are several adds on tv regarding the pumas. While I'm trying to figure out how did I do to post a video here, please take a look at this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD3Dfr_9sPY&mode=related&search=&v3

No comments: