06 July, 2007

Summer's here

You don't have an idea how lovely the weather is here at this time of the year, my son said that he likes it here "because everyday feels like summer holidays" and it's totally true. It's a bit uncomfortable if you, like me, have to drive everywhere and work in different places because the car feels like a sauna. But it's lovely to be able to have tapas down the road from home after the work is done and when the nice breeze starts to cool everything down.
We're also able to drive to the sea if we feel like it. We have to check the time as not to be in the middle of the motorway in rush hour, but I feel is such a luxury to be able to drive 40 minutes and be in a lovely sandy beach in the Med!!

The little cousin is totally adorable and really beautiful. I mean model-like beautiful and she doesn't even know it with only adds to her very Gallic charm. She looks like one of Asterix and Obelix's lovely young beauties.
Of course, I'm more busy than usual as I have to cook and take care of more people, plus take her places and help her with Spanish and English, but P, my son, has been really helpful and he helps her with the languages and also helps a bit more around the flat (although he does need to be remained it a bit).
It's nice to have another girl in the flat as I'm living with 3 guys and I'm totally used to it by now. But she appreciate girlie things like movies such as "Sleepless in Seattle" or Mika singing "Grace Kelly".
I think I'll love to take her shopping to the big discount place called La Roca. Is a big outlet village where all the big labels sell their pass seasons goods with discounts up to 50%. Of course, 50% off €1,000 is still far too expensive for me to even think of buying, but it'll be nice to go and look around, and there's no way any of my guys will go with me.

No comments: