03 July, 2007

More visitors

My dad invited a very young French cousin to stay with us. She's 17 and just finishing her Bac (the French equivalent of English GCSEs) and want to improve her Spanish and English and my dad though that it'll be good for her to stay with us a few days.
Nice idea in principle, and I'm all in favour to keep the ties with the French branch of my (very) extended family, but now I'm all tied up, busy and trying to get some rest, the flat is too small and well... I'll have more work added to my already busy life.
She's arriving today and I cannot pick her up from the airport because my car is in the garage, a problem with the brakes. So my dad have to go all by himself (by bus), collect her and bring her home.
At least I hope she'll be as nice as her sister, who visit us a couple of times in Bristol and was lovely.

No comments: