14 September, 2007

Burnt

As I was wondering a couple of days ago about how many burnt people do they have every year at the local fiestas... well... I've got my own burnt at home while frying something and later at dinner I burnt my dad when accidentally the content of a plate that I was about to serve him slipped away of the plate and on his lap. Is not that bad, just a few bits on my left hand and some sort of boiled eggs for my dad, but this remained me that most accident occurs actually at home and that the health and safety rules in Britain are going too far and they're stopping the fun.
Here they're totally mad with bulls out on the streets and stuff like that. but the firework exhilaration is well worthy of the risk. And it should teach people to be more careful at home!

No comments: