14 November, 2007

feeling down

I think I'm getting some sort of depression.
First, I don't feel like writing and that's very odd as I'm a compulsive writer.
Second, I do have some reasons to feel down as my father is going back to Argentina tomorrow, my son is not doing well at school and I have to pay through the nose to get the car fixed without any guarantee that I'll get my money back.
Plus I'm feeling very lonel
Plus I'm feeling very lonely lately with all this working in and outise the house and not enough girly chats. I don't have somebody who can listen me vent out and complain and then laugh about everything.
I do need a hug or at least a pat in the back..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of hugs & kisses from Filton. As for a pat on the back we think you're a wonderful person & a super Mum. You have had a tough time lately and you're bound to feel a bit low. But don't forget we love you. Christa & Glynis xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie, i wish i was there to give you all the hugs you need. Did you get the socks i bought in Paris? Put them on and imagine your ankles to be hugged...
I wish, i could do something to make you feel better - and hopefully you ARE better by now!
Your favourite Polar Beer :)

KlaudjaB said...

Thanks!!a few lines do make a lot of a difference,,,